VP ENGINEERING LONDON CITY 130K
An excellent opportunity for a VP Engineering to join a successful IOT business in London City .
• Expert knowledge of Cloud computing and full end-to-end stack technologies.
• Developed a product or service through to the point of production
• Scaled teams to release successful greenfield implementations
• Strong technical understanding of IoT based products/ services infrastructures, architecture and implementation.
• Experience in working at a crazy, fun, fast paced tech start-up is desirable.
• Ambitious with passion and a ton of energy
Technical Lead/ Symfony - Permanent Full-Time
A reputable and successful Digital organisation based in Canary Wharf now require a technical lead to com on board . You should lead delivery on the workstream and see the bigger picture to ensure that everyone is focussed on the end goal and not just the task they are working on. You should have a good understanding of the project status from a technical point of view and be able to report to the CTO and the Product Owner allocated to the workstream on what the technical status is at any given time. Tech stack PHP, Symfony, Api.
Lead /Senior IOS Developer London Shoreditch 70/75k - Permanent Full-Time
A Top London Digital Mobile Agency based in Shoreditch now require a Talented lead/Senior IOS Developer. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a mobile agency who really are going places in the mobile market in London. Please send your cv to email@example.com or call 02035908399 to speak with one of our IT Recruitment specialists
Senior Analytics Developer London City 90-100k - Permanent Full-Time
A well known London City based commerce business now requires an experienced Data and Analytics developer to be part of a great team. You will have 3+ years Data Analysis experience and expert knowledge of SQL, educated in computer science, statistics , applied mathematics. You will have an expert python knowledge and a good knowledge of ElasticSearch.
• You have a strong commercial experience as a Python developer
• You have experience in devops.
• 3+ years of experience developing for Android platform.
• commercial experience of using Kotlin.
• good knowledge of Android SDKs and libraries.
• experience of managing and deploying emulators.
• understanding of continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) tools and systems (ideally if you can participate in continuous improvement of our delivery pipeline).
Nice to have:
• infrastructure as code solutions ¬ preferably with Terraform.
• server¬less development with AWS Lambda or other similar solutions.
• AWS services: ECS, SNS, S3, RDS, Lambda are just to name few we use