Senior Dev Ops Engineer - DOE 75k - 95k Canary Wharf/london
An outstanding Dev Ops engineer is required to join a successful development team for a Technology Solution provider in Canary wharf. Suitable candidates will have had experience with Terraform or Cloudformation .
VP ENGINEERING LONDON CITY 130K
An excellent opportunity for a VP Engineering to join a successful IOT business in London City .
• Expert knowledge of Cloud computing and full end-to-end stack technologies.
• Developed a product or service through to the point of production
• Scaled teams to release successful greenfield implementations
• Strong technical understanding of IoT based products/ services infrastructures, architecture and implementation.
• Experience in working at a crazy, fun, fast paced tech start-up is desirable.
• Ambitious with passion and a ton of energy
Technical Lead/ Symfony - Permanent Full-Time
A reputable and successful Digital organisation based in Canary Wharf now require a technical lead to com on board . You should lead delivery on the workstream and see the bigger picture to ensure that everyone is focussed on the end goal and not just the task they are working on. You should have a good understanding of the project status from a technical point of view and be able to report to the CTO and the Product Owner allocated to the workstream on what the technical status is at any given time. Tech stack PHP, Symfony, Api.
Lead /Senior IOS Developer London Shoreditch 70/75k - Permanent Full-Time
A Top London Digital Mobile Agency based in Shoreditch now require a Talented lead/Senior IOS Developer. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a mobile agency who really are going places in the mobile market in London. Please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02035908399 to speak with one of our IT Recruitment specialists
Senior Dev Ops Engineer London City 95k + Benefits - Permanent Full-Time
An excellent opportunity for an experience Dev Ops engineer to join a financial technology company in London city. Ideally you will have 5 years experience working within DevOps and have experience with Cloudformation or Terraform. It would be an advantage if you also have python development experience.
Senior Analytics Developer London City 90-100k - Permanent Full-Time
A well known London City based commerce business now requires an experienced Data and Analytics developer to be part of a great team. You will have 3+ years Data Analysis experience and expert knowledge of SQL, educated in computer science, statistics , applied mathematics. You will have an expert python knowledge and a good knowledge of ElasticSearch.
Senior Symfony developer Contract or Permanent (400 per day) 65k+ - Permanent Full-Time
An excellent opportunity for a Senior Symfony Developer to join a successful global commercial property business in canary wharf. You will have experience in PHP 7, OOP design patterns, Symfony 3.4 and above with an Understanding of “Thin Controllers and Fat Models/Services” Doctrine ORM,GIT and Git flow, MySQL,PHPUnit, Jenkins Continuous Integration / Deployment,Queues/Messaging (RabbitMQ, Beanstalkd, SQS, ZeroMQ, Kakfa etc.)RESTFul API design/development best practices , PSR coding standards Linux command line basics, SOLID principles
Senior Python Developer London City 95- 100k - Permanent Full-Time
A successful Financial technology company based in London City now require a talented Senior Python developer to join there growing engineering team. You will have a direct impact on our success. The ideal engineer for this position loves building APIs and other web services at scale. You relish the opportunity to take on a challenging problems, choose the right tool for the job and build an elegant, scalable solution.
Backend Technologies: Python, Flask, SQL, NoSQL, Security
Devops Technologies: AWS, Ubuntu,Git/Github, Jenkins, Terraform, Packer, Redis, ElasticSearch, Kibana, Logstash, …
• You have a strong commercial experience as a Python developer
• You have experience in devops.
Senior Android Integration Developer London City 100k - Permanent Full-Time
A commercial online fashion business based in London City now requires a Senior Android Integration Engineer. You will be building APIs and infrastructure solutions to leverage the Android Platform . You could be either 1) an experienced Android developer and be interested to build backend/infrastructure solutions or 2) an experienced backend/infrastructure engineer with some knowledge and experience of developing for Android platform.
• 3+ years of experience developing for Android platform.
• commercial experience of using Kotlin.
• good knowledge of Android SDKs and libraries.
• experience of managing and deploying emulators.
• understanding of continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) tools and systems (ideally if you can participate in continuous improvement of our delivery pipeline).
Nice to have:
• infrastructure as code solutions ¬ preferably with Terraform.
• server¬less development with AWS Lambda or other similar solutions.
• AWS services: ECS, SNS, S3, RDS, Lambda are just to name few we use