EXCIting IT Sales Positions in London
Senior Sales Executive London /European
Location: London - Canary Wharf
Position Type: Full Time/Hybrid
Basic Salary - 90-110k GBP - OTE 200K
Provides a Full Stack Enterprise platform that is powerful and flexible enough to meet the needs of the worlds largest financial institutions. We have been in production across Tier 1 banks since 2014 with a focus on performance, flexibility and scale.
Our platform allows developers to quickly build customised business critical web solutions with a focus on workflows, realtime visualisations and data discovery without limitations.
Our enterprise clients include Morgan Stanley, Citi, Barclays, Bank of America and Coinbase.
We are hiring a charismatic and driven Sales Executive to kick-start our London/Europe sales operations. The successful candidate is responsible for identifying, qualifying and prospecting business opportunities, with an eye for driving new revenue through new and existing customers. The candidate will be a hands-on, creative thinker, who is comfortable working with minimum supervision yet able to work effectively with a team of colleagues at all levels.
• Leading London/European sales and marketing activities
• Meet and exceed Sales Targets
• Manage the entire sales process for identified prospects, from initial contact through closure
• Work closely with Solutions Engineers to gather and understand requirements, prepare demos, organise follow-ups, etc.
• Development and support of account planning, understand client strategy and coordinate relationships between company management and accounts
• Work closely with Marketing to produce sales collateral required for the target market
• Involve other internal or external stakeholders and the Executive management team as required
• Working with a global team across regions
• Drive to learn new skills and technologies
Desirable Skills and Experience
• Minimum 5-10 years relevant sales experience
• Software vendor sales / Consultative sales
• Existing network within Tier 1 & Tier 2, in London /Europe
• Overall industry product expertise, including deployment/commercial models, competitive landscape
• Specific working knowledge of electronic trading or electronic execution. Sales experience within trading, E/OMS, back & middle office, risk and compliance
• Proven track record of successfully developing new business, with a result driven mindset
• Understanding and driving a sales process, both externally and internally
• Excellent customer service, listening and negotiation skills
• Autonomous and capable to bring extra value to what they do
• Strong collaboration/teamwork skills
• Strong mathematical/statistical skills, software engineering or business school
• Competitive salary and bonus package
• Health insurance coverage
• Private health care contribution
• Pension and other staff benefits